Monday, 27 June 2016

SEPHORA HAUL - NYC EDITION

Continuing in the theme of my 'New York' series posts, today I am posting my Sephora haul! Now, I didn't pick up everything I wanted, mainly because I couldn't find what I wanted in the Sephora's I went to, which was the one on 42nd Street near Times Square. It wasn't the biggest Sephora in the world, but it was close to my hotel and quite at 8:50 in the morning and not overly busy at 9:30pm on a Saturday night when Times Square was heaving. However, that wasn't the only Sephora I went into but everything I brought was from said Sephora. Anyway, on to the haul!!!! 
*Please ignore the awful painted nails, I know they are in need of doing. 


Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector 'Champagne Pop' in the creme formula:


Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in 'That Glow':


Tarte 'Tartlette in Bloom' eyeshadow palette:


Urban Decay Makeup Setting Spray:

YSL Rouge Shine Lipstick in '13':


Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in 'Lolita' and 'Bow n Arrow':


Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in 'Crush':


NARS Blusher in 'Orgasm':


Love Alicia x 
Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Feel free to leave a comment, as they are much appreciated. Also don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' so you don't miss a post! 


5 OTHER POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE: I'M GOING TO NEW YORK |WHATS IN MY MAKE UP BAG? |A MINI MAC HAUL |VENICE HAUL |SPRING LIPS |

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig