Wednesday, 8 June 2016

SUMMER GOALS



At the age of nearly 19, I have decided that this Summer I want to go out of my comfort zone and not sit on my arse all summer long until I head back to University in October. Therefore, I have created a list of things I want to do (well try to do) this summer.

1. Read More
I mentioned in my 2016 Goals that I wanted to read more books, well we are half way through and I have read 2 books. This summer I am going to read more, starting with finishing the final two books of Harry Potter and then moving on to some other books that I have yet to decide upon.

2. Run
The last time I did any running was probably in my Year 7 sports day, because apparently if you had long legs you must be good at running. Well I actually want to start running again, and hopefully I will be able to run 5K by the end of August. Wish me luck!

3. Explore some new places
I am not travelling the world here, but if I had the chance and the money then I wouldn't say no. I want to visit some places in England that I have just never been to before that may be half way across England or maybe 5 minutes up the road.

4. Bake, Bake, Bake
Since starting university I have baked about three things and all of which were around Christmas time. Oh I baked some cupcakes at Easter as well, so about four things. I want to jump out of my baking comfort zone and create some new food, or just use others recipes.

5. Exercise at least 3 times a week
I am actually pretty good at this one already, but I really want to keep it up throughout the summer. Lets face it, i'm probably not going to set foot into the gym, but Youtube is always great. I mentioned some of my favourites in my March favourites, and trust me they get you sweating like a pig and you can see some changes. 

In my head, I had imagined a really long and detailed list of things that I wanted to do this summer, but five things sounds like a good number. I don't want to overload myself of things that I want to do this summer because otherwise I will do known of them and feel like I have wasted this summer. Also, the list isn't mega long with super expensive things like travel the world, because 1) I can't afford that, 2) I have to work and 3) travelling is for next year because year abroad! I have also decided that at the end of September I am going to review this post, which will make me more likely to actually do all these things. 

Love Alicia x
Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Feel free to leave a comment, as they are much appreciated. Also don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' so you don't miss a post!

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig