Monday, 4 July 2016

20 THINGS TO DO BEFORE I AM 20



It has just hit me this time in a year, it will be my last ever day as a teenager and I don't really know how I feel about that. I mean like some of my friends are 20 in two months, and that scares the shit out of me. Can I just stay 18 and not turn 19 tomorrow please?

I feel like the whole '... things before I am ...' is something that I see a lot of people do, but I actually like the idea of it. I am all about having goals and working towards them goals, and it also gives you something to plan towards and then get super excited about them. So today I am going to share with you guys 20 things that I want to do in my last year of being a teenager, although I do have some personal ones as well but they are for me to know and no one else. Enjoy!

1. Get a car and have that independence of not having to rely on people/parents.

2. Talk to more people (shoutout to them 2016 goals)

3. Become physically fitter (+ join a sports society at uni)

4. Lighten up a bit more (I mean I have definitely have in some aspects of life)

5. Learnt to not care about what other people think

6. Book flights to Australia / stay with family in Australia

7. Be more adventurous with what I have for dinner (because rice and sweet potatoes are kinda getting boring right now)

8. Go on some random weird road trip

9. Get at least a 2:1 in second year of university

10. Trek America (well have at least booked it)

11. Do more photography

12. Go to Ireland (because man the guys accents are so fucking hot)

13. Go to Buckingham Palace (because you know they open the palace up for the summer)

14. Take part in more sports (i.e, dance/cheerleading)

15. Really focus on my blog photography and content 

16. Sign up to learn a language 

17. Have a least a day a month without using social media 

18. Read more books 

19. Learn how to save (Like I know how to save, I just need to save more money each month)

20. See a horror film (I may be truing 19 tomorrow but I have yet to see a horror film without falling asleep)

Love Alicia x 
Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Feel free to leave a comment, as they are much appreciated. Also don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' so you don't miss a post! 


5 OTHER POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE: SEPHORA HAUL NYC EDITION |MY 18TH, LONDON AND A MINI HAUL |BIRTHDAY HAUL: WHAT I GOT FOR MY 18TH |18TH BIRTHDAY WISHLIST |5 THINGS THAT ONLY CHILDREN WILL KNOW |
SaveSave
SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig