Monday, 25 July 2016

HOW MUCH IS MY FACE WORTH?



It's been a while since I shared my daily make up, so I thought it would be a good idea to actually work out how much my face is worth once it is plonked on to my face every morning. Okay, that is a slight lie about every morning, because I do tend to change around some things and some days like today I am having a complete make up free day. 

Okay, so lets see the shock at how much I have spent on this current make up! 

Face and Base

The chosen foundation of choice is the L'oreal Paris Infallible 24H foundation which currently comes in at £9.99. Now I have gone through a bit of a love/hate relationship with this foundation, and at the moment i'm just not loving it and I have actually changed it, since yesterday. 

Now i'm not going to bore you with the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, because if you have read my blog before you would have probably have seen this product on many occasions. £4.19, but because I use two different shades it actually comes in at £8.38.

Time for blusher, and this is a new blusher to my collection; Nars 'Orgasm'. Now because I brought this while in New York City, I actually brought it for $30, but as i'm calculating this in pounds it actually works out to be £23

Next up is a product which I have literally used every day since purchasing it (yes in Sephora in NYC) is the Anastasia Beverly Hills 'That Glow' Glow Kit which I purchased for $40 but it is actually £39 on Beauty Bay.

Currently: £80.37 
To think that actually isn't a lot of products and its already quite expensive. I mean it could have been a lot worse as half the products are 'drugstore' i.e Boots, and half are high end. So when thinking about it that way, its not out of this world expensive. 

Eyes and Brows 

Let's start with the brows, and i'm kicking of this section with my Bobbi Brown powder in Sable which comes in at £17.50. As it is a powder and I have been using this product every day for over a year now, this is worth the money and it perfectly matches my eyebrows although it is an eyeshadow. However, I do think you can buy it in the brow kit. 

On to Benefit. Now this is actually a sample but I am going to class it as full size because I am intending to buy it on pay day. The said product is Benefit Ready, Set, Brow! which comes in at £18.50. Now I love setting my brows with this gel, and damn it sets them. In the past with other brow gels after a couple of hours of wear I have movement in the brows which is just not a good look, but with this product they stay, they ACTUALLY STAY!!!

Next up is probably my favourite palette at the moment, which is the Tarte Tartelette In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette, and wow do I like this product. Now its not just about how gorgeous the colours are, but its also about the staying power. I was at work for just over 6 hours, in a shop with no air con on probably one of the hottest days this year, and that shadow did not move. Like it literally stayed there, and thats with no primer on. So yeah I love this palette. This palette is $45, converted at £34 (thanks to the crappy exchange rate, luckily I brought this the weekend before the EU referendum and it was cheaper). 

Last but not least is my trusty L'oreal Paris Mega Volume Miss Manga Mascara which is £7.99.

For 'Eyes & Brows', the cost is: £77.99

And the last thing, 

Is my Urban Decay setting spray which I did also buy from Sephora, but for the travel size 'All Nighter' it is £9.00. 

And, 

I have not calculated my Lips because I change that every single day. So soz for that. 

The FINAL Cost:
.
.
.
£167.36 
You know what I honestly don't think that is too bad. Now I know that would be a lot less if I had used all drug store products, and a lot higher if I had used more products from high end brands. However, this is my simple go to make up which is just the perfect every day natural make up, and that doesn't have to be fancy. 

How much is your face worth?

Love Alicia x
Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Feel free to leave a comment, as they are much appreciated. Also don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' so you don't miss a post! 

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig