Friday, 8 July 2016

JUNE FAVOURITES



How the hell are we over half way through the year already? This is like crazy, that I am now writing my June Favourites already, although it feels more like March out there with that rain this morning. Crazy. 

June has been a kinda crazy month. From finishing my first year of University, to Summer Ball and going to New York City. It truly has been a month of favourites, and thats why I simply can't miss this favourites. 

Them beauty things... 
When thinking out products I have been loving this month, there is honestly not that many products that are new or have found a way back to my heart. However, three products do stand out for me this month. The first being Dove 'DermaSpa Gradual Tanner' in the medium to dark colour. All I can say for this product is 'WOW'. Now as a fan of the Bondi Sands gradual tanner, I didn't really know if I was going to like this product or not, but I actually really do. For the price it is as well, it really does work without you looking cakey, stretchy and patchy. Like no one wants that hassle in their life. It also doesn't make you go orange either. All I would say is make sure you exfoliate before applying this, or you will get a different result. 

Anastasia Beverly Hills. Thats all I have got to say. I have fallen head over heels in love with the brand. The hype around the Glow Kits are real, but honestly so true. They are just incredible and I just cant stop wearing them. Also the liquid lipsticks are also a winner. Now I have heard some mixed reviews regarding the liquid lipsticks and yes I can see where they are coming from. Yes, they are not as long lasting compared to the Kat Von D ones, as they kinda disappear when you eat, but the shades are great. Mine is in Crush and on my I have been wearing this baby since coming back from New York. 

Lifes Necessities... 
I FINALLY have a new phone case, and its this pretty one my SkinnyDip. The ice creams just make my phone look all summary and the amount of people that have said how cute my phone case is ridiculous. I picked this one up from Topshop, but you can also get it online on the skinny dip website. 

Now I can write this post about my June Favourites and not include my most favourite thing of all time: NEW YORK CITY. Now I am not going to bore you too much, as I have already done like three posts on NYC, but it was honestly incredible! That city lived up to my expectations and beyond and I can guarantee that I will be back soon. 

Love Alicia x
Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Feel free to leave a comment, as they are much appreciated. Also don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' so you don't miss a post! 


5 OTHER POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE: MAY FAVOURITES |HERE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS |MARCH FAVOURITES |OCTOBER FAVOURITES |JUNE FAVOURITES |
SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig