Friday, 16 September 2016

5 MINUTE EASY MAKE UP




We have all been there where we have woken up late, or mislead timings and suddenly have to get ready in about 20 minutes. Whether you are off to school, college, university or work, this is an easy 5 minute make up look for a dewy everyday look. (Also works with oily skin!!)

The most important thing: the base. For this look I primed my face with L'oreal True Match Highlighter. You can also use this product as a highlighter but I personal prefer it as just as primer, as it works much better on my skin as a base under my foundation. Continuing with the L'oreal products, the foundation I used was the Infallible 24H Matte foundation, which isn't my favourite foundation but it does give quite a natural finish, which isn't actually that matte on my skin. 


If you have been reading my blog now for a while then you will know that I love the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer, for hiding all types of blemishes and them dark circles. 


Bronzer wise I have used Benefit Dew the Hoola, which I have actually have grown to love. Since blending it in with a beauty blender it works better and gives a very natural bronze to the checks, just to warm the face up. 


Continuing with face, the blush I am wearing is NARS Orgasm, with Becca Champagne Pop (perfector Pressed) highlighting my cheeks. Very quick, simple and looks almost effortless. 


Now for the eyes, I have only used Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette to create a very natural  light brown not quite smoky eye, followed by adding L'oreal Miss Hippie Mascara (yep you probably saw that in my '3 to Try for September').  


Brow wise it has to be my Bobbi Brown eyeshadow in Sable, which they actually do in an eyebrow kit, and it  honestly goes with the colour of my brows and hair perfectly. Then for setting the brows I have used Benefit Ready, Set, Brow

All in all this make up look took just over 5 minutes! 


Love Alicia x

Please feel free to leave a comment! 

5 OTHER POSTS YOU MAY LIKE:
SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig