Friday, 23 September 2016

AUTUMN LIPS







As yesterday was the first day of Autumn, it is only fair to do an autumnal post all about them berry and mauve lipsticks. Yep, I have brought out Charlotte Tilbury Bond Girl again, because I can not get enough out that beautiful one.

These are my four choices for the autumn, and surprisingly none of them are new to my collection.

MAC TWIG 

Mac Twig has been a favourite of mine for a while now, and if you have visited my blog before then you would have probably have seen it floating around in some posts. For me Twig is that perfect go to lipstick. It isn't out there 'over the top', but it still does stand out. Twig being a satin finish, just gives it a something else compared to a matte finish, and it does have a slight berry undertone. As soon as I brought this lipstick  I knew it was a keeper, from the pigmentation to the fact that it actually lasts without drying my lips out. 

CHARLOTTE TILBURY BOND GIRL 

Okay this has got to be one of my favourite lipsticks in my collection. I am a massive fan of Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks in the first place. Bond Girl is from the Matte Revolution collection, and is a beautiful natural berry colour, that really does stand out without saying 'I AM WEARING PURPLE' if you get me. The pigmentation is amazing, and although it is a matte I never feel like my lips are about to dry off of me. I always reach for Bond Girl, when I just want to look autumnal but also want something less dramatic, than a fall on berry or red. 

L'OREAL COLOR RICHE 376

This is my perfect berry coloured lipstick. It is as if I had created it for myself, and if I do say so myself the colour suits me. This L'oreal lipstick is a very berry berry red, it is quite dark on the lips but because of the purple undertones, it really does calm the effect on the lips down. As with all L'oreal lipsticks, this lipstick has a very creamy finish and has a slight shine to it. 

KAT VON D BOW N ARROW 

Bow N Arrow is a very matte liquid lipstick, and is the nudist of the autumn lips. I decided to include Bow N Arrow simply because I love the effect and the colour of it. For me this lipstick is only really for A/W, and doesn't really work in the hotter months. If you have ever owned, or currently own a Kat Von D everlasting liquid lipstick, then you will know that they last about 6 hours on the lips, and to be honest I cant really be bothered to reapply my lipstick every time I eat in the cooler months, so this is just perfect. 

Do you own any of these lipsticks?

Love Alicia x

Please feel free to leave a comment! 






SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig