Wednesday, 14 September 2016

MY GO-TO LIPSTICKS #3


When you have all these wonderful Autumn style blog posts planned but cant post them because England decides it wants a heat wave. Lovely. Not that I am complaining. Anyway, due to this exceedingly warm weather for September, I thought I would do another 'MY GO TO LIPSTICKS' part 3. 

Ya Ready?




First up is this beautiful YSL lipstick, in the colour 'Pink In Paris'. I brought this in the airport back in June and I have been wearing it ever since. It is like that perfect summer shade. What I really like about this lipstick is that it lasts even though it isn't a matte, so theres another bonus there. 

Now I could not do a 'MY GO TO LIPSTICK' post without including a MAC lipstick. I think there has been at least one in all parts of this mini series. This time it is Syrup. Oh My. Now, I have had this lipstick for about a year now and have kinda forget about it, I never really liked it. Until a few weeks ago. I actually paired it with another MAC lipstick and loved the effect, However, I actually love it by it's self as well. A very moisturising lipstick and such a beautiful colour. 



Another new brand to my lipstick collection is Marc Jacobs and this tiny little cute lipstick. Yes a lipstick can be cute, okay? 'Kiss Kiss Bang Bang', is my lips but better. It doesn't look like you are wearing a lipstick, well not on my lips anyway. I will be investing in the full size version of this lipstick very soon. 

Last but not least is a liquid lipstick which was mentioned in my July Favourites, and that is Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Crush'. I actually prefer the ABH liquid lipsticks to the Kat Von D ones. I just feel that Crush stays on my lips better and does not go patchy, wheres some of the Kat Von D ones like to go quite patchy on my lips. 



Do you have any of these lipsticks? What are you current 'go to' lipsticks?


Love Alicia x

Please feel free to leave a comment! 

5 OTHER POSTS YOU MAY LIKE:

SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig