Monday, 3 October 2016

OCTOBER GOALS



October seems to be a very popular month, everyone seems to love October and you know what I love it too. From the chillier days, autumn leaves, getting to buy new boots, and it being acceptable to have hot chocolates with all the trimmings, and you can't forget Lush and Halloween. As the new month comes in, I have a few goals.

1. Join a Club - I'm not talking about Brownies, because I'm not 8, but joining a Sports Club at University. I'm thinking Lacrosse, Cheerleading and Dance. Oh and Politics, because ya know, politics student and all.

2. Make Halloween Cupcakes - I'm talking chocolate cupcakes, with jam ozzing out of the middle and orange butter cream. Yep. Now I am hungry.

3. Get to 1000 followers on Instagram and Bloglovin - I have been stuck on the same number on both of them for a while, so give a girl a hand, and please follow me. Pretty please.

4. Drink more water when I am out - I need to start carrying a water bottle with me. At home, I will drink all the water, but when I am out I kinda forget to drink.

What are your October Goals? 

Love Alicia x

Please feel free to leave a comment! 


SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig