Saturday, 8 October 2016

THE LEOPARD PRINT SKIRT



I think I may have just found the perfect statement skirt and yes it is leopard print, or if you want to be fancy like Topshop an 'Ombre Animal A-Line Skirt'. Fancy but so pretty. 

If you know me, that I like to keep things basic. I'm a jeans a tee girl, although I do have a little obsession with skirts (the draw actually doesn't shut. but who is telling), but don't own anything WOW statement in my wardrobe. 

Then that all changed. 

I was browsing Topshop online, like you do, and then the basket was increasing and this statement skirt found it way in there and soon into my wardrobe, (the jumper and the shows as well) well let's just say thank you to my staff discount card. You my friend are a live saver. Literally. 

This little outfit was kinda never supposed to happen. I normally dress kinda boring for work, but when you manger messages the staff whatsapp 'THE AREA MANAGER IS IN, WHERE THE LATEST TRENDS', this kinda happened, and I'm kinda loving it. 

Skirt: Topshop 
Jumper: Topshop 
Shoes: Topshop 

Do you have a statement item in your wardrobe? 

Love Alicia x

Please feel free to leave a comment! 






SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig