Wednesday, 5 October 2016

THE SKIN HERO: THE BODY SHOP



As a girl with oily, acne-prone skin, finding the right skincare is often impossible, however since The Body Shop Tea Tree Night Lotion has been in my life, them annoying little spots are no more. 

That's a lie. I still get spots. Right now my chin has exploded in spots, but thats cool. However, The Body Shop Tea Tree Night Lotion is my go to for destroying them little annoying white heads. Yes, gross, but guess what? We all get white heads and spots. 

Now, if you have been reading my blog for a while, or follow me on Twitter, then you will already know I love The Body Shop Tea Tree Range, but this night lotion stands out for me. I have been using it now for about a year, and I honestly don't know what I would do without it. 

WHAT IS THIS 'NIGHT LOTION' THEN?

As explained on The Body Shop website, this night lotion is a gel that you apply before bed to 'blemished skin', as it controls excess oil and sebum, and helps to fade the appearance of blemishes. 

For me, I apply this throughout the day when I am not wearing make up and indoors, because otherwise I look like I have dribble on my chin, or weird white spots on my face. Not a good look. I simple add a same amount to the spot/blemished area, and let it do it's job. I don't tend to rub it as I feel it works better this way. 

The Body Shop say to 'smooth into the face and neck in circular motions after cleansing, toning and serum. Use at night to compliment your daytime regime for blemished skin'. I however, only use it on the areas that need it. That is normal my chin and T-Zone area. 

THE GOOD

By only putting a small amount of product onto the area, it does help to reduce the apperance of the blemish and reduce the size. 
A lot goes a long way. You don't need to use the whole bottle to get results. Even by using a pea sized amount, it works. 

THE BAD

Okay, there isn't anything that bad about the night lotion, except the smell. If you are not a big fan of tea tree, then this probably isn't the one for you. It does have a very strong tea tree smell, which may not be a problem for some, but for others it may put you off.

Have you ever used this night lotion? 

Do you have any skincare heros? 

Love Alicia x

Please feel free to leave a comment! 




SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig