Wednesday, 21 December 2016

4 CHRISTMAS THINGS I LOVE




Christmas is only 5 days away, and although it still does not quite feel like Christmas yet, there are a couple of things that really get me in a Christmas mood.

1. Christmas Films 
Is there anything better than watching a Christmas film? For me I love watching 'The Holiday', it is honestly one of my favourite films ever. Yes, I will repeat EVER, because man I love that film. There is something telling me inside that it is probably because of Jude Law (like who doesn't have a major crush on him in that film, damn, thats all I am going to say). I also love 'The Santa Clause', it is very 90's and I could watch it a million times and still love it. 

2. Costa Hot Chocolate 
Okay what am I staying, any hot chocolate this time of the year is the bomb. Personally, nothing for me can beat the Black Forest Hot Chocolate from Costa Coffee. It is seriously amazing and if you haven't tried it, then where have you been and why are you not going to Costa right now to pick one up!! 

3. The Christmas Dinner
If anyone says that this isn't their favourite part of Christmas Day, then you must be mad. Can you really beat the Turkey roast dinner with all the trimmings; pigs in blankets, yorkshire pudding, bacon, stuffing. Yes, yes, yes!!! Also, all that christmas food. 

4. Wrapping Presents 
I am the one person who likes to do all the wrapping in my house. I will be the one sitting on the floor, wrapping paper one side of me, bows, ribbons and tags to another and a whole host of presents to wrap. My mum gets me to wrap all the presents she has brought, except mine because you know wouldn't be a surprise otherwise. I just really enjoy wrapping christmas presents and making them look all cute and pretty. 

What do you love about Christmas? 

Love Alicia x

Please feel free to leave a comment! 
SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig