Thursday, 22 December 2016

ALL THE SEQUINS




Looking for that last minute Christmas Dress, for the party you forget all about? Or something glamours for Christmas Day? Or perhaps you have yet to find your New Years Eve dress? Well I think I might have found the perfect dress!! 

This little sequin *rose gold* number is from the brand TFNC, and although it might be right out there, isn't Christmas and New Years about going a bit out there with your outfit. 

I am normally that girl who sticks that the little black dress, but this year I wanted to do something different and step out of my comfort zone. So when I saw this dress on ASOS I knew it had to be mine. 


Love Alicia x

Please feel free to leave a comment! 

5 OTHER POSTS YOU MAY LIKE: 



SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig