Saturday, 24 December 2016

CHRISTMAS MAKE UP





Happy Christmas Eve!! 


For me Christmas Day is all about getting glammed up, although I will just be spending quality time with my family. I enjoy doing my make up all fancy and wearing something glittery, because let's face it Christmas Day is the day to get all sparkly and festive. 

While some families stay in their pyjamas all day, my family like to get dressed up. We always have done for as long as I can remember, so my christmas make up is equally important as well. 

My go-to Christmas make up is actually simple, just with a little bit of sparkle because ya' know it's Christmas. 

This years eye make up will be all about that bronze, and incorporating two of my 2016 favourite products: MAC Sable eyeshadow and Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon in 'Bronzed Garnet'. These two will do make the perfect combination. I like to apple the CT colour chameleon first all over my eyelids before adding some of the MAC eyeshadow over the top, for a real pop on the eyes. Plus having green eyes, this combination does make me eyes look rather good as well. To finish off the eye look I will be applying my FAVOURITE eyeliner from L'oreal, which has had a good ol' mention on the blog before. 

In terms of my actually face (the base I haven't covered because not quite sure on that one yet), I will be using my NARS 'Orgasm' blush, which yes is really worth that hype. For highlight I am going quite simple and will just be using my Becca 'Champagne Pop' in the creme version, for just a hint of glow. 

A Red Lip for Christmas? 

Of course a red lip will be happening on Christmas Day, even if it does mean having to reapply it a million times to make sure my lips look good in photos. This years red is quite a dark red, in the form of MAC 'Dare You', which I actually brought for christmas a few years back and just seems to be my christmas go to. 

Do you know what make up you will be applying on Christmas Day yet? 

Love Alicia x

Please feel free to leave a comment! 

5 OTHER POSTS YOU MAY LIKE: 

SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig