Friday, 30 December 2016

WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS 2016






I can't believe that Christmas has been and gone, and to be quite honest it really feels like it hasn't been Christmas; well except for the food!

As you may or may not know, I am a very noisy person and love reading 'What I got for Christmas' blog posts, or watching videos on Youtube, so of course I was going to write mine as well. If you have shared your Christmas gifts as well, don't forget to link them below. 


This year my main present was the incredibly beautiful GHD V Gold Copper Luxe Styler. My old hair straighteners had kept turning off, so these were on the top of my wish list this year and luckily enough they were sitting under the tree on Christmas Day. Can we just take a moment please to admire just how pretty they are! I also received a few books: Harry Potter & The Cursed Child, Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them and Fleur De Force 'The Luxe Life'. Now I may not be the biggest HP fan in the world, but I adore the books so I can't wait to read the two newest books in my collection. 

Make Up. Make Up. Make Up. 


I was also very lucky to receive quite a bit of make up, whether that has high end or drug store. The main surprise for me was the Urban Decay Ultimate Basic's palette, which I had no idea about. This palette is simply beautiful, from the packaging to the actually eyeshadows, and I can't wait to have a little play about with them. Continuing on the palette theme, I also got a L'oreal palette and a No. 7 palette as part of a gift set. As well as these, I also received one of Tanya Burr's Christmas gift set which was also simply stunning. 

Of course there was also a Benefit gift set as well, this year it was the 'Bigger & Bolder Brows' set, which although is in the wrong colour everything inside is what I use on a daily basis. 

Finally one of my favourite gifts was Chloe 'Love Story' perfume in the 75ml version, which should last me the entire year. 

I also received some lovely stocking presents as well, as well as some more Real Technique brushes and two Soap & Glory sets. 

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas, and got everything you wished for! 



Love Alicia x

Please feel free to leave a comment! 

5 OTHER POSTS YOU MAY LIKE: 


SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig