Friday, 6 January 2017

5 THINGS I NEED TO DO MORE OF IN 2017



On January 3rd 2017 I decided to clean my make up brushes, that had not been cleaned in a while (I'm embarrassed by how long it has been) and I thought to myself, this is something that I really need to more this year.  

Then thinking about, there are plenty more things that I really do need to do more off in 2017, some quite trivial and some important. 

1. CLEAN MY MAKE UP BRUSHES REGULARLY 
As mentioned above, I really can't remember the last time I cleaned my make up brushes. Let's just say when I did finally clean my brushes they were gross, like I was using them on my face everyday and that's probably why my face started to come out in a few spots again. It really was my fault. Damn it. 

The goal for this year is to clean my make up brushes at least once a month. 


2. TAKE CARE OF HOW MY NAILS LOOK 
Yes probably quite vain but I tend to paint my nails and then they get chipped and then I can't be bothered to take the nail polish off, and then it just looks gross. I mean it really is just lazy, but it is a pattern I want to get out off. It probably doesn't help that I work in retail and hangers and security tags are not friends with nail polish as I have discovered. 

The goal for this year is to take off the chipped nail varnish, and if you don't have time don't rush painting them and then they smudge; just wait. 

3. MAKE A BUDGET 
Okay this one started off in 2015 when I had just started university. I created this swanky Excel file, put in all my expenses (like who much money I withdraw, what I spent where, when student finance was going in, how much I was getting paid etc) but it lasted a term, yes ONE TERM. Then in 2016 I simply didn't bother. Now that's gotta change, considering I might (well hopefully if I get a move on with the application and get decent grades) will be going on my year abroad in August/September, so one really does need to manage her money more. 

The goal for this year is to create a file where I put in everything that I have spent, what I am saving and what is going into my bank account. 


4. SPEAK TO MORE PEOPLE
I feel like this is a constant goal/aim/ thing in my live that I want to do. I have always been naturally shy, I mean I do actually talk to people and get involved, but I want to grow that a bit more. It's all about stepping out of my comfort zone more, and not being afraid of what people thing about me. 

The goal for this year is just speak to more people. It cant be that hard, can it? 

5. SKINCARE & HAIRCARE 
Okay I was debating this one, because in reality I actually need to save more, that goes in with point number 3, so that's where skincare and haircare come into place. 2017 will be the year where I have a decent skincare routine. Saying that I did have one in 2016, I just want to improve it, learn more about my skin and find products that work for me. In terms of hair care, I should probably get my hair cut more regularly, not wash it every other day, and putting loads of heat on it. I have been told my hair is in good condition, but that same with my skincare routine I just want to improve it a bit. Thetas all. 

The goal for this year is to find products for my skin that suit it and stick to that routine, stop straightening my hair everyday and get my hair cut more regularly (not every 6 months like the 2 cuts you had in 2016 Alicia)


Is there anything you want to do more off in 2017? 

Love Alicia x

Please feel free to leave a comment! 

5 OTHER POSTS YOU MAY LIKE: 


SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig