Sunday, 15 January 2017

MAC LIPSTICK COLLECTION







I like to collect lipsticks, and more importantly MAC lipsticks. 


My MAC lipstick collection may not be the biggest collection in the world, as I only have 10, but I'm pretty darn proud of the collection. However, I am bitterly disappointed that I have lost 'Brave', which you will probably already know if you follow me on instagram (aliciajohnsonx for the self promo), as it just happened to be one of my favourites. 

Front Row (Left - Right) 
'D for Danger' // 'Mehr' // 'Velvet Teddy' // 'Syrup' // 'Fast Play' 

--

Back Row (Left - Right) 
'Dare You' // 'Lovelorn' // 'Twig' // 'Pink Plaid' x2

What MAC lipsticks do you own? 

Love Alicia x

Please feel free to leave a comment! 

5 OTHER POSTS YOU MAY LIKE: 
SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig