Sunday, 1 January 2017

MY 2017 GOALS



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


Can you believe that it is already 2017? Like where the hell did 2016 go? I mean I know 2016 wasn't exactly the greatest year in history, but one thing is for sure, it literally flew by.

2017 is going to be a year of change, a year of stepping well out of my comfort zone and growing my blog. In the past my blog hasn't been one of my main goals or on top of my priority list, but this year I want to change that.


Here are the things that I want to happen in 2017...


Blog. 


There is really no point in setting myself goals that I know I will never acheive for my blog, so the goals are quite small but hopefully can be achieved. 

 1. Bloglovin' Followers too 1500. 
2. Get 100,000 views 
3. Master the 'flatlay' 
4. Create photos that I am actually proud of 
5. Take part in Blogger Chats on Twitter. 

Social Media. 


1. Have 2000 followers on Instagram 
2. Have 50,000 followers on Twitter 
3. Use Pinterest & Get 100 followers 
4. Start a Youtube Channel 


Travel. 


I say this every year, but I think 2017 will be the year where I will be *hopefully* travelling more. This month I will be applying for my year abroad, so maybe in August/September I will be jetting off to somewhere new and exciting, which will hopefully be Canada but who knows yet. With the possibilities of spending an entire year in another country, I should have the opportunities to explore visit other places on my bucket list.

Volunteer.


When I say I want to volunteer I don't just mean in a charity shop, I want to volunteer for a charity that will not only good on my CV but help to make me a better person. I am thinking sometime in the summer after I finish my second year of university. 

Read More.


Yet again something that I challenged myself to in 2016 and somehow failed, although I did manage to read about 6 books I know I can do better. If I can make time to online shop, watch Youtube videos and browse Instagram before bed, then I can make time to read. Does anyone have any good recommendations? 

Go to the Gym.


I am not going to lie, I am kinda scared about going to the gym by myself. I'm the type of girl that likes to work out with no one watching her, so maybe 2017 is the year I will join the gym to at least join some fitness classes. 



 Say 'YES' to more things. 


This one kinda speaks for it's self. I want to do more things in 2017.




What are your 2017 goals?


Love Alicia x

Please feel free to leave a comment! 

5 OTHER POSTS YOU MAY LIKE: 




SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig