Wednesday, 29 March 2017

CHARLOTTE TILBURY LIPSTICK COLLECTION





HAPPY HUMP DAY!!! 


And the last hump day of March 2017, now where is the year going? 

Now, if you have been following me on Instagram for a while, then you will know that I do love myself some Charlotte Tilbury products. There is something just so dreamy about them, and oh boy isn't the packaging to die for me. Like I swear Charlotte Tilbury takes all my money. 

My first ever Charlotte Tilbury product was purchased back in January 2015, and it was the lipstick Bond Girl. That little lipstick tube of amazingness started this little obsession off. Yes, I don't have tens of CT lipsticks, but my small collection of 3 is doing me swell at the moment, even if I do lust over some other shades over on her website. I mean who doesn't. 

Bond Girl 
For me Bond Girl screams Autumn. It is a very natural berry colour, and although the berry tones are there it doesn't shout purple, which is something that I love about this lipstick. I remember the one thing that blew me away with this lipstick was that it wasn't drying for a matte, but actually quite hydrating to some extent and it actually lasts on my lips!!

Amazing Grace
This was a little treat to myself on my 18th Birthday, and is that perfect spring and summer shade. It is an amazing beautiful colour. I actually wrote a post all about Amazing Grace in 2015, you can check that out here

Pillow Talk 
When I heard that Charlotte Tilbury had brought out Pillow Talk in a lipstick, I just knew I had to have it. It is honestly the perfect everyday lipstick and I know I will get lots of use out of it. You can read more about Pillow Talk here.


Do you own any Charlotte Tilbury Lipsticks?

Love Alicia x

Please feel free to leave a comment! 

5 OTHER POSTS YOU MAY LIKE: 
SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig