Saturday, 1 April 2017

MARCH FAVOURITES 2017



Is it me, or has it actually felt like Spring lately? 

March has been a month were some of it has felt freezing, yet other days feel like Spring is finally upon us, but then I suppose that is March for you. 

For me, March has been a somewhat busy month. I finished university for the Easter Break, booked a holiday, booked flights for something special that if you follow me on Instagram you probably know about, and seemed to have worked most of the month. 

5 THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN MARCH


1. Derby Day - 11th March 

Derby Day (i.e the day where it's Essex Uni Vs. UEA) was at UEA this year, and as a member of the Lacrosse Club for Essex, I went a played. We may have lost, but the weather was great, the atmosphere was great and overall it was a amazing day. 

2.  Getting emotional watching Beauty and the Beat - 19th March

As my favourite Disney film, one can say I was quite excited about the live action version. I personally loved the film and it was quite emotional as well. I won't give much away in case you haven't seen it yet, but honestly it's amazing. 

3. So many Deadlines 

Why do all the deadlines come in the same week, like can't they spread them out a bit. I feel like March was the month that I was constantly working on an essay, an assignment or revising for the end of semester test. I'm actually quite grateful for the Easter break, although I do have 3 more essays due by the time I go back. 

4. Mother's Day Meal Out - 26th March 

This was the first Mother's Day since 2014 where I haven't been working, so we all went out for a carvery. I also had cheesecake, and cheesecake makes me very happy. 

5. I'm going to Canada to study 

My place has been confirmed, and my flight is booked, Visa has been applied for and it is all starting to get real. There will be a post up in the near future, all about this. 

March Favourites 

Now on to the thing that you have probably came here for, MARCH FAVOURITES time!!! 

MAC 'Velvet Teddy' Lipstick 
I kinda forget that I even owned Velvet Teddy, it hasn't been a lipstick that I have reached for in the last couple of months, but in March I just couldn't get enough of the nude lip. Velvet Teddy has always been a favourite, but I do prefer pink lipsticks, but Velvet Teddy is an exception. 


Charlotte Tilbury 'Film Star Bronze & Glow' 
Yes i'm talking about it again, but I have been wearing it every single day, well the bronzer that is. The bronzer is amazing, like if you haven't read about the hype about this product then where have you been, and yes it does live up to the hype. The highlighter is equally as good; natural and not glittery, which is exactly what you want for an everyday look. However, I do still tend to reach for Becca Champagne Pop, but I do love the CT highlighter as well. 


Liz Earle 'Cleanse & Polish' 
IT'S FINALLY BACK IN MY LIFE!! I haven't used Cleanse and Polish for about 8 months now, and the other day when I saw it in boots and my skin had been playing up, I just knew I needed it again. And what a surprise, my skin has cleared up, except one annoying spot but I know the reason for that (TMI). 

Ed Sheeran 'Divide' 
This album though. Like literally it has been the only thing I have played in March in my car. I love it and I wished I had tickets to see Ed, but they all sold out and they were rather expensive and I have other things I could spend £90 on. Anyway, Galway Girl, Perfect, Nancy Mulligan, Barcelona and What Do I Know are my faves. 

Banana & Nutella Porridge 
I'm not normally one to talk about food in monthly favourites, but this is special shoutout to my favourite breakfast; Porridge made with almond milk, with a banana and a handful of raspberries and nutella. YES YES YES. Now, i'm hungry. 


What have you been loving in March? 

Love Alicia x

Please feel free to leave a comment! 

SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig